Mức lương: Đang cập nhật
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 03/01/2020
Cập nhật: 04/12/2019
Executive recruitment specialist Monroe Consulting Group Vietnam is recruiting on behalf of a FDI garment corporation. Our client, the regional reputable producer owning diversified portfolio, is seeking an expert in garment/apparel manufacturing with at least 15 years of experience for the job of Factory Director. The role is open for either Vietnamese or expatriate candidates.
Reporting to Vietnam General Manager, the Factory Director will manage all functions at site in Quang Ngai province, including Production, Industrial Engineering, Quality, Procurement, Logistics & Supply Chain, Marketing, Merchandising, Development, Accounting, HR.
- Manage the manufacturing operations Quang Ngai factory.
- Ensure the production planning and the meeting of scheduled deliveries with high level of product quality.
- Responsible for driving the factory to achieve and surpass profitability, cash flow and business goals and objectives.
- Co-ordinate and communicate well with related functions regarding all production and technical issues.
- Develop system and procedures to optimize operational efficiency.
- Responsible for the measurement and effectiveness of all processes internal and external. Provides timely, accurate and complete reports on the operating condition of the factory.
- Inspect and supervise all activities at the factory to promptly detect any incidents / errors (existing or potential) that cause or threaten to cause damage to production / property / people at the factory. Simultaneously, immediately report to the top management on these incidents / errors.
- Responsible for ensuring the safety and good operation of the fire prevention and fighting system, labor safety, machinery, production lines, mechanical systems and tools of the factory.
- Maintain and improve the quality management system in order to reduce defect rate of the product and increase the efficiency of the use of materials, machinery and human resources.
- Assure manpower plan matching with production demand and high productivity, build the productivity quota of employees under sections
- Monitor and supervise tasks performance in comparison with budget and targets. Assess the staff’s performance periodically.
- Recruit & coach to develop the workforce at all level.
- University Degree in any related fields with solid knowledge in organizational operation and technology, supply chain, quality management in garment industry.
- Minimum 15 years of experience in garment manufacturing.
- Excellent managerial experience and proven track record in garment manufacturing operation.
- Good communication in Vietnamese and English.
- Open for both Vietnamese & expat candidates.