Mô tả công việc Report to: Deputy General Manager
• In charge of labor contract, payroll, all kinds of insurance, welfare, benefits for staff within the organization according to the group strategy & Vietnam labor law
• Administer compensation, benefits and performance management systems, and safety and recreation programs.
• Ensuring compliance with legal, contractual or statutory procedures on personnel management such as recruiting, welfare benefits and work contract termination.
• Develop & execute recruit plan, staff training involving job description, fill open position, determine effective & efficient method on interview, evaluation, survey
• Administrative duties including meal catering, security, compliance to fire and industry regulations, event organization within the organization and public
• In charge of work permit/visa procedures for foreign employees;
• Coordinate to organize Company’s big events (annual party, company trip and/or other staff activities)
• Other office tasks as required by the Company.
Yêu cầu công việc ● At least 2 years of experience in HR field.
● Computer literate. Good command of spoken and written English.
● Good communication and interpersonal skills.
● High attention to details and meticulous.
● Energetic, self-starter, self-motivated and independent.
● Understanding of labour law, regulations on social & health insurances, and labour issues at work.
Quyền lợi được hưởng 1.Social insurance, Medical insurance and Unemployment insurance as per regulation
2.Opportunities to challenge in professional and working environment
3.13 month salary
4.Lunch & company car
- Địa chỉ: Số 02, Đường 4A, KCN Việt Nam- Singapore, Xã Tịnh Phong, H. Sơn Tịnh, T. Quảng Ngãi
- Người liên hệ: Bộ phận nhân sự Công Ty TNHH Boilermaster Việt Nam
- Qui mô: Đang cập nhật
Boilermaster Vietnam Co., Ltd (BMV), is incorporated in Vietnam in September 2014.
BMV is located within the VSIP Quang Ngai Industrial Park, Dung Quat Economic Zone.
The construction of an office-cum-factory has been completed within VSIP, QN in December 2015. Additional 0.5 hectare linked-land (5,000 sq.m.) has been acquired and will be developed in 2016.
BMV is currently providing scaffolding services for refineries in Vietnam. Other products sold in Vietnam includes shell-and-tube heat exchangers..
When fully developed, BMV will provide full mechanical and maintenance services, including construction of heat exchangers, water jetting services, sphere tank inspection and storage tank cleaning.