- Bảo hiểm theo quy định
- Du Lịch
- Chăm sóc sức khỏe
- Đào tạo
- Tăng lương
Mô tả Công việc
- Conduct “Roundtable meeting”; Follow up issues and update result.
- Interviews and gathers information on workers' feelings about factors that affect worker morale, motivation, and efficiency; and facilitate resolution of employee relations problems;
- Evaluates and resolves human relations, labor relations, and work-related problems, and meets with management, related departments to determine appropriate actions;
- Prepares reports on workers' comments and actions taken;
- Inspects work stations, facilities to ensure required changes or actions are implemented;
- Interviews workers to determine reactions to specific actions taken;
- Explains and provides advice to workers about company and governmental rules, regulations, and procedures, and need for compliance.
- Counsels employees regarding work, family, or personal problems.
- Arrange the new employees attend to the orientation training, conduct the NEO;
- Handle the disciplinary action procedure (check the filling of the form, look up the disciplinary action history, investigate into special circumstances, and make the overall statement form on a weekly basis);
- Handle the employees exit and prepare the related exit’s certificates;
- Track and make the report of the turnover, absenteeism, and analyze the reason of exit & take improved actions.
- Organize and participate the activities of company;
- Other HR relation tasks.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
University Degree, Major in Human Resources, or in related fields
Minimum 4 year HR experience, at least 2 years extensive experience with Employee Relations and Engagement
*** Able to work night shift
Thông tin khác
- Bằng cấp: Cao đẳng
- Độ tuổi: Không giới hạn tuổi
- Hình thức: Nhân viên chính thức