Mô tả công việc JOB DESCRIPTION
* Coordinate internal and external resources/parties for the flawless execution of the overall project, sub-projects and its tasks.
* Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
* Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
* Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
* Report and escalate to management as needed.
* Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
* Establish and maintain relationships with all stakeholders.
* Meet with stakeholders to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project.
* Track project performance, specifically to analyse the successful completion of short, medium and long-term goals.
* Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis.
* Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with all relevant stakeholders.
* Attend conferences and training as required to maintain proficiency.
* Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs.
* Coordinate and control construction work and technical installation of the production building and the production facilities.
* Being responsible that required fire prevention measures and safety instructions will be meet.
* Responsible that working time and working conditions will be within the legal framework.
* Ensure that the planned environmental protection measures will be implemented.
Yêu cầu công việc REQUIREMENTS
Excellent communication skills in English, both written and spoken, including those required for presentations, selling ideas, gaining co-operation, influencing and negotiation.
Proven working experience in project management within the textile industry, ideally with experience in bleaching & dyeing process, solid organisational skills including high attention to detail with multitasking skills.
Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification is a plus.
Bachelors Degree in mechanical/ electronical engineering, ideally experience in site construction and stakeholder management.
Problem Solving Ability, Judgement, Negotiation.
Quyền lợi được hưởng - trasportation allowance