Mức lương: Đang cập nhật
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 18/01/2019
Cập nhật: 04/01/2019
We are looking for a Project Manager to be responsible for handling our branch project set up (establishing the new production factory in VSIP Quang Ngai). You will be working closely with your team members to ensure that all project requirements, scope, quality, budget, deadlines, and schedules are on track. Responsibilities include submitting project deliverables, preparing status reports, and establishing effective project communication plans as well as the proper execution of said plans.
To be a successful candidate, you will need to have proven experience in project management and the ability to lead project teams of various sizes. A Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a huge advantage, knowledge about PMBOK as well.
Project Manager Responsibilities:
• Coordinating with cross discipline team members to make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules.
• Meeting with project team members to identify and resolve issues.
• Submitting project deliverables and ensuring that they adhere to quality standards.
• Preparing status reports by gathering, analyzing and summarizing relevant information, Time schedule, Budget & Finance, Resources, Quality and Scope.
• Establishing effective project communication plans and ensuring their execution.
• Facilitating change requests to ensure that all parties are informed of the impacts on schedule and budget.
• Male only
• Working location base in Quang Ngai (VSIP Quang Ngai)
• A bachelor’s degree or master degree in a related field.
• At least 10 years experience in project management
• Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus.
• Proven experience in project management.
• Ability to lead project teams of various sizes and see them through to completion.
• Strong understanding of formal project management methodologies.
• Able to complete projects in a timely manner.