Mức lương: Đang cập nhật
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 12/02/2020
Cập nhật: 13/01/2020
Responsible for assisting Account Manager and Refractory Engineer to provide technical support to customer, supervise our installation team, FC refractory installation and performance, maintenance for mechanism & digital service equipment, assisting to run and monitor for trials and daily activities, assisting develop Vesuvius business in term of refractory and mechanism in Caster area.
2. Key Result Areas:
Plan, monitor and control daily work
• Monitor refractory performance, and control FC refractory consumption and material issuing.
• Supervise and monitoring to ensure correct installation practice carry out by installation team
• Monitoring and maintenance for refractory installation equipment.
• Monitoring and collect trial, incident, refractory performance and production information for analysis and reporting.
• Give training to site operator or installer.
• Provide information for MRP to ensure the efficiency of inventory control.
• Prepare, review and update WI for standard and safety works.
• Prepare and update time sheet for installation team.
• Trouble shooting and problem solving.
• Other assignments that related to field.
3. Main Interactions – Internal:
• Account Manager: Discussing about material performance, Installation team performance, installation/ production practice, safety and issues.
• Planning / Admin: Mainly for stock / inventory control
4. Main Interactions – External:
• Refractory Installer: Discussing about material performance, production schedule, installation planning, time sheet, safety and issues
• Shift Leader or Vessel in charger: Discussing about refractory performance, production schedule, installation planning and issues
• Prefer vocational certificate or degrees in Metallurgical engineering/ Materials Science/ Mechanical Engineering / Industrial Engineering or related field
• Knowledge about refractory and/or steel making
• Prefer experienced in supervision/leadership
• Prefer 1-2 years’ working experience in Steel/Iron industry, Refractory works, project base, mechanical work or related field
Skills & Behaviour:
• Good command in English
• Good Excel/Word, email & reporting skill
• Installation and/or supervision skills
• Communication skills
• Energetic, displays leadership, decision making, strategic thinking, self-motivated, able to work independently, good analytical skills and eager to change and improve.
• Ability to perform under pressure in a fast paced and changing working environment.
• Self-learning and Must have a positive can-do attitude.
• Ability to coach and/or teach in any of Refractory area
Problem Solving & Complexity:
• Refractory performance reported then decided by Account Manager / Engineer
• Different opinion within customer and supervisor need be reported then decided by Account Manager/ Engineer
• Customer Relationship Management and Handle customer complaints
• Implement new products or new systems
• Customer Relationship Management