Mức lương: Đang cập nhật
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 12/11/2018
Cập nhật: 14/10/2018
- Direct the activities of the development management and fully utilize the support of all departments to meet company objectives. Be responsible for developing sub material for a predetermined price within budgetary and time constraints.
- Manage sub material resource development. Establish a formulated standard material quality control system. Be aware of the current market trends, prices, sources, competition. Manages all development work in relation to the business goals of company. Liaise with corporate office design and development team.
1. Define sourcing and procurement needs with internal clients, managements and Corporate; document Request For Proposal (RFP) , and coordinate all surrounding activities.
2. Analyze suppliers and advise/select the most suitable ones.
3. Make sure the suppliers meet the Company’s quality standards of raw materials.
4. Maintain relationship with key suppliers for sustainable and competitive sources of raw materials.
5. Set and work on sub material pricing structure of the company, manage the pricing and payment terms.
6. Develop new products and Negotiate pricing and payment terms.
7. Formulate standard quality control system and physical testing procedures.
8. Monitor the testing procedure and drive improvement initiatives focused upon improving processes to attain increased through-put and quality.
9. Implement suggestions that improve or change processes in support of the company’s growth objectives.
10. Regularly update the market trends / prices / competition / legislation
11. Work with Purchasing Department to provide them with accurate supplier information, pricing and initial deliveries.
12. Maintain records of master standards and analysis of related information. Ensuring relevant database and spreadsheets are updated.
13. Fully utilize the support of all departments to meet new product development and production requirements.
- Required – University graduate, major in leather engineering and/or textile is an advantage
- Over 2 year experience in sub material development
- Proven track record of success measured by increased responsibility and attainment of prescribed objectives.
3. Knowledge of:
4. Skills and Abilities
- Professionally qualified in sub-material processing and manufacturing
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Strong vendor assessment skills
- Familiar with maintaining suppliers database
- Capacity to organize, direct and train development team
- Ability to document technical matters clearly,
- Trend conscious / awareness
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to communicate with all organizational levels
- Fluency in written and spoken English