Mức lương: Đang cập nhật
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 03/03/2019
Cập nhật: 02/02/2019
• Set up technical activity plans monthly, quarterly and yearly according to the strategic orientation of the company. Reflect the plan and estimated effect to budget.
• Implementing, directing and managing technical activities in accordance to the approved plan / norm.
• Ensure completion of the Tech KPI plan / targets.
• Promote the development and implementation of work plans for technical department.
• Focus on target of cost reduction and yield improvement to achieve to target.
• Coordinate new item set-up for all production condition/ system/ parameter.
• Support production function with quality analysis requirement such as allegedly non-conforming products and new products. Production yield improvement.
• Communicate with Japan R&D and other manufacturing factory to proceed the planned project effectively.
• Approve and ensure standards / quality for the design of the production equipment system, build & maintain QMS (Quality Management System).
• Inspect and supervise all activities at technical to promptly detect any incidents / errors (existing or potential) that cause or threaten to cause damage to production / property / people at the factory. Simultaneously, immediately report to the top management on these incidents / errors.
• Maintain and improve the quality management system in order to reduce defect rate of the product and increase the efficiency of the use of materials, machinery and human resources.
• Allocate KPIs for all technology section properly.
• Monitor and supervise tasks performance in comparison with budget and targets. Assess the section performance periodically.
• Consider investment plan with collection of technology idea.
• Perform other tasks as assigned by Factory general manager.
• Working location base in Quang Ngai (VSIP Quang Ngai).
• Bachelor degree or a higher education completed required.
• At least 10 years’ experience in technical or R&D roles in manufacturing companies is required.
• An analytical mind with problem-solving skills. Ability to act with high agility and understand a sense of urgency.
• Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities.
• Strong management and leadership skill.
• Professional communication & presentation skills, both oral and written by Vietnamese and English.
• Able to work self-directed, handle fast-paced work under pressure and meet deadlines with particular attention to detail.
• Basic knowledge for ISO 9001 & OHSAS18001.
• Literacy in financial statements.