Mức lương: Đang cập nhật
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 30/09/2019
Cập nhật: 06/08/2019
1. Developing, implementing, and updating employment practices, compensation, benefits, and human resource programs and methods on a regular basis.
2. Developing and updating HR policies, procedures and employee handbook
3. Developing internal communication strategies and processes to keep projects, programs, and/or departments informed on critical HR issues, policies and procedures
4. Developing and implementing the personnel services and programs as performance management (evaluation tools, methods and formats), talent retention, key position succession, and staff support program, employee relations, and grievance management.
5. Developing and implementing the personnel services and programs as performance management (evaluation tools, methods and formats), talent retention, HR personnel’s training & development, staff support program, employee relations, and grievance management.
6. Develop staffing plans together with Department Managers and other key staff.
7. Track and compare the actual headcount with budgeted and ensure that indirect headcount ratio is controlled; and headcount ratios of workers and supporting forces are within the budget;
8. Maintain an up-to-date organization chart for Wanek as a whole company.
9. Participate in the screening and hiring process for staff level and above
10. Oversee the registration of the new employees and the procedure of employees’ exit and set up the presentation of orientation programs for the newcomers.
11. Responsible for staff’s labor contract, C&B, rewards, incentive and motivation, SI, labor report, disciplinary actions, terminate the contract, ...
12. Supervise the signing and the renewing the labor contracts and update information of candidates into company’s database (GP8000, MAPICS System).
13. Responsible for maintenance of HR software;
14. Implement and oversee the new employees orientation
15. Handle the employee relations; Deal with and follow up the employee suggestions, regular “Roundtable Meeting”
16. Organize and participate in the activities of company;
17. Maintain good relations with government labor agencies
18. Oversee the administration functions: security, transportation, canteen, cleaning, gardening and office supplies
19. Others as assigned by the HR Director or General Director
University Degree, Major in Human Resources, or in related fields
Minimum 5 year HR experience, of which, at least 3 years at supervisor level
3. Skills and Abilities
- Excellent Written and Spoken English
- Rich in Human Resources knowledge
- Good communication and coordination skills
- Interview and screening skills
- Strong leadership, management, communication skills are compulsory.
- Skilled in delivering training
- Work Hands-on
- Results oriented
- Highly capable of identifying problems and solving problems.
- Very proactive and energetic.
- Systematic, methodical, detailed, thorough, transparent.
- Positive, enthusiastic, creative, embrace changes, performs under pressure
- Work well in a team-based environment.
- Skilled in Computer Operation ( MSOffice, Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc)
Mức lương: Đang cập nhật
Ngày cập nhật: 06/08/2019